- Be authentic and narrate the actual facts. Include a minor twist only if absolutely necessary
- Be specific with date and time of the occurrence of event and exact “language“.
- If its based on documents annexe the documents and plead them cleverly in complaint.
- Show your emotions in the complaint and if necessary show why only police can conduct the inquiry in the present facts if you want the FIR.
- Do not be vague and non specific. It is usually the first ground for Bail and acquittal
- Never ever cook up a story. Eventually in cross examination, the story would fail and you could end up at the receiving end of the judge.