- The Firm has been actively and primarily involved in litigation before The High Court, MRTP, DRT, TDSAT and District/labour Courts in Delhi.
- The Firm has been handling number of cases pertaining to Consumer Disputes in Delhi.
- The Firm has been handling number of Arbitration matters.
- The Firm has been handling a large number of recovery cases and other related matters for different companies, and Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFCs)
- The Firm has been handling various matters relating to criminal laws
- The Firm has been also handling cases relating to Property Laws covered under Transfer of Property Act and Delhi Rent Control Act.
- The Firm has been handling various matters relating to Matrimonial laws before the family Courts in Delhi.
- The Firm has been involved in drafting and preparation of multifarious suits, writs, notices, applications and other related documents.
The firm expertise in arbitration matters and has successfully Instituted and defended Arbitration proceeding/claims for various companies and financial institutions
Represented individuals, Companies, Banks as well as Non-Banking Sectors in the Consumer Forums.
RECOVERY OF DUES
- Represented individuals, Banks and Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) before various High Courts, District Courts and Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT).
- Regular filing of recovery suit(s) in District as well as High Courts including Appeals and Revision(s) emanating therefrom.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Engaged in filing and seeking necessary registration of Trade Marks, Copyrights, Designs, etc.
- Handling Civil Suit(s) regarding passing of, infringement of Trade Marks and Copyrights.
- Handling Criminal Complaint(s) regarding violation of Trade Marks and Copyrights.
- Providing advice regarding Merger & Acquisition, Take-over etc.
- Providing advice regarding Insurance related issues.
LABOUR RELATED ISSUES
- Drafting and Vetting of Employment Contracts
- Handling Industrial Disputes before the Court, including writ(s) before the High Court.
- Handling domestic enquiries
- Rendering opinion(s)
- expertise in Litigation for Indian Corporate, MNCs, Banks, Societies etc
The clients of the Firm benefit significantly from its databank of local knowledge and on-the-ground experience of its personnel, thus providing following specialization:
- Media Laws
- Commercial cases
- Consumer Laws
- Monopolistic trade practice/competition laws
- Recovery matters
- Writ Petitions
- Banking Laws (Debt Recovery Tribunal)
- Matters related to Negotiable Instruments
- Matrimonial Laws
- Trade Marks & Copyrights related matters
- Corporate/Financial crimes/ Winding up
- Property disputes
- Criminal Laws
- Labour matters
- Insurance related claims